Thursday, July 02, 2009

The Inspiration For My Travel Diary's Name


While I certainly am not "The Most Interesting Man In The World", I do hear quite often from my friends (mostly the married ones) that they live vicariously through me. When I saw that Dos Equis commercial I thought it seemed a fitting title for my travel diary. Especially since Dos Equis Amber has always been one of my favorite lagers. And in case you've missed these great commercials from Dos Equis, here are a few of my favorite pearls of wisdom from The Most Interesting Man in the World:
I love good advertising and these commercials are some of the best I've seen in awhile. Sadly I probably will miss a great deal of the best commericals to come out in the next year so if you see a particularly clever one please send me a link.

2 comments:

  1. Peacock, I will definitely be living vicariously through you. Your the MAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete